Saturday, November 3, 2012

the story of the CHOPROFF. // part 3

"Uhm... That can't be true, I haven't got a child...", Richard said. He was shocked. What was this kid in front of him?
"Forgotten? I come from the future. You will get me in a few years."
"But... Who is your mother?", Richard said. Oh god. This was too much for him.
"I won't tell you. It could change the future.", Matt said. He calmed down. It was crazy. But maybe just a dream? It felt so real but dreams feel real sometimes.
Richard asked Matt after his age. 
"So... You are just 4 years old, huh? But... you are very smart! When I think of a four year old kid I think of little boys who only can talk a little bit. But you! You understand everything! God. Will I have such a smart kid?", Richard said. Matt blushed.
"Uhm... Yes.", he said only. What should he reply? "Ri-... Dad?"
"H...Hm?" Richard stammered after like 10 seconds. Yesterday he even couldn't think of a boy who would say "Dad" to him!
"So... Where is the time machine? You know, I have to go home. My dad- Your future-you will be very angry." 
"Just a second.", Richard said and walked to the living room. Matt sighed when Richard was in the living room. He thought about all the things which happened in the last time. Didn't he want to do something in the past? He forgot that! He couldn't go home now. There was something he should do. But first he had to repair the time machine.

"You should change the button. It is broken."
"But I couldn't see that it was broken. Where did you idenfity that? It seemed like everything was okay.", Richard said confused. He felt as if he was silly. His own son knew more than him. A four year old son!
"You aren't a scienist so long, huh? Your future-you is smarter.", Matt said while he searched after a new button. "Where is a button which I could put in?"
"On the desk."
Matt took the button and went to the machine. He had already taken the button out of the apparatus.
"Matt?", Richard asked. Matt looked up. "Why did you use the time machine?" Matt looked down.
"This is something what I can't say."
"Why?"
"Because it also affects you.", Matt said and was nearly to cry. Richard's eyes became big.
"What?", he asked. Matt couldn't hold it back. He had to cry. 
[Image: 2dspo3c.png]
"Uhm... Matt...", Richard whispered. His own future-kid sat in his kitchen and cried. But he couldn't say why he cried.
"I want to change something...", Matt said.
"What? You want to change the past?", Richard asked. Matt cried continously now.
"Yea...", Matt stuttered. Richard sighed.
"Matt...", he whispered. "You can't change the past. It would be very dangerous. Even if you change little things, it could change the future drastically.

The home of the Browns, 1971
"Matt?", a man said when he came in Matt's room. It was the man from the past, just a few years older. Matt's dad. He saw the time machine on the floor.
"Matt?!", he screamed. No! "Damn!" This couldn't be true. He said it to him!
"Matt...", Richard whispered. He saw the year on the button. 1946. What did he want to to?
"I will save you.", he said and pressed the button.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my little cuties! I didn't write so long. ._. I'm so sorry! I hope you can forgive me. T_T So... It isn't the last part of the story. It is still going on... And I hope you liked the part xD. Hoping I can post the next part tomorrow. No, it won't take another 2 weeks. Ah, man! I'm such an idiot. I have a cool video for you. CLICK! I love K-Pop.
xoxo
Liss.

No comments:

Post a Comment